Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last HO call

I din really wanna write about this call cos I thought it wouldnt be my last HO call afterall due to the extention of HO posting (thanks to swine flu). But indeed it did turn out to be my last HO call cos we are MOs from 5/5/09 as planned. Only difference is we stay put where ever we r now currently.

So Last call - in retrospect
For some reason I was super tired postcall even though the call wasnt really that bad on the whole. The 3 difficult back to back repairs were about the worst part of the call but I still felt as if I just finished a medicine call. Speaking about medicine calls, boy, it truely amazes me how I survived through those days. Even the worst call here, comes only close to a reasonable call in medicine. Those were the days!

So finally done with one year of calls! Really sounds like a lot eh? Haha

No comments: