Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MO posting - Day 1

So yesterday night I go to sleep as a HO and today morning when I wake up I'm an MO! Thatz really how it happens.....

From waiting for my MO to give instructions at ward rounds yesterday, I had to make the decisions today. It felt really odd. N scary..... N when my senior MO started quizzing me about theoretical stuff.....whoosh! I realised how much of mundane work ive been doing the past few months n how much my brain has been rotting..... Sighz!

N subsequently I had to run clinics..... Just thrown into a room n left to see patients on my own. Luckily, I was tagged to a senior MO for the earlier part of the day. But clinics are pretty interesting I must say..... Say quite a few interesting stuff.....

N we went for our 'post dates' dinner after work. Was pretty fun!
N Now Im super shack. Better knock off soon! Must be awake for clinics cm !

1 comment:

Anu said...

Congratz darlin!!