Friday, April 25, 2008

After a long tiring week.....

Itz been some time since I blogged. This week has been pretty draining - and it's just orientation. Kinda felt that one week was unnecessary for we spent a lot of precious time doing useless stuff or stuff we've gone through before. Oh well.....

Pretty glad I'm starting off with a nice team, more than manageable workload (just hope things dont change for the month), gd call schedule etc. Really can't ask for more :)

Beach outing today was GOOD! I got there earlier than the rest so was walking around for some time. It was a very refreshing change. Just walking alongside the beach with only the sound of the waves in the background and the sun setting in a distance..... Beautiful! It was worth making the effort to come down after a long tiring day. Maybe I'll make it a regular chill out place since itz pretty close to hospital.




Catching up with everyone was great as usual! Though it would have been better if there was more sunlight so that 'we can actually see each other'. Haha..... Cant be helped I guess with everyone running on different schedules. That aside, it was really great to have everyone around! Or most at least. Thanks for coming down guys!




I just realised how much I miss my CG (clinical group).....






1 comment:

tenggiling said...

i miss you too, gal! :)
take care.. hugs and love, lyd.
ps. i delivered 2 babies today! *beam* it was very exciting.. and bloody.