Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Final MBBS is over!

Final exams are over!

I wanted to start this blog before exams and blog about how things are along the way. But kinda figured that I'd never get down to it with the amount of studying left to do. It's amazing how something that seems like just another exam in the phase of life can leave you so drained. The past month was literally like a roller coaster ride - both physically and emotionally. More downs than ups for me though. The stress level was unbearable and there were just so many times when I was at breaking point. Sighz..... Just thinking about how the first day of exams was or the day before surgery clinicals was gives me goosebumps.

Thanks to all of you who were really supportive during this trying period. Those calls, smses, emails really meant a lot..... A very special thanks goes to my med gang..... I so couldnt have gotten through this period without all u guys! Thanks so much!

Medical school was fun but I'll never sit for the final mbbs exams ever again, even if u give me a million dollars!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so agree about how draining the past month was. Will also never willingly go through it again...