Friday, April 24, 2009

Dinner at Marche



I always thought Marche was a super expensive place n never really went there. But yesterday, I met up with my friend and we were looking for a vege place at Vivo since she's veg. N she suggested Marche as recommended by her friend.

The concept of the place was really interesting. Itz like a 'wet market' sorta concept where there are many stalls within the restaurant and they have loads of varieties from soups as starters to main course to desert. The food was really good! Especially the desert! Amazing..... We had like 4 dishes, mushroom creamy soup, Foccacia, vegetarian pizza and Apple crumble. The portions were big also. More importantly the ambiance of the place was really nice! I had yet another surprise when I seetled the bill. It only came up to like $22 for the both of us..... It would have been a lot more expensive in any other place!





Thanks Aish for recommending the place :)
I'm definitely going back there again!

1 comment:

Aish R said...

:D i loved it too! and ive already been there one more time, tried the crepes this time - v v yummy!
and..i owe u photos! give me ur email add to send them too ya :)