Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Friend,

I dont know where to begin
I dont know why I'm writing this
I dont know why today - But my friend
All I know is that the drop of tear
That rolls down the corner of your eye
As u read this belongs solely to me.....

I'm loaded with memories
The smile
Or more than that, the way you make me smile
The messages
Which I never replied to, but never had the heart to delete too
The spirit
That cheered me on whenever I was down

Today here we are seperated by more than just physical distance
Physical distance can be overcome but not what has come in between
I stand guilty for having let this distance grow
But one day I hope you will understand that
I sacrificed you for someone who sacrificed everything for me
I am not justifying my actions
I am simply sharing with you
Something that I've not done in a long time

Whereever life may lead us to
Whichever corner of the world I may be in
I want you to know that
You'll always be in my thoughts
You'll always have the special place that you've always had

Dear friend, I am not going to reveal your identity
I dont even know if you will chance upon this entry
But when you do, you will know that this was meant for you

Remember friend, nothing has changed though everything has changed
..... And Nothing will change!







No comments: