Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another one of those lamenting sessions.....

There comes a point in life whereby people start telling you about how you should start planning your career, finances, marriage, future....... i.e. your life. I've been getting doses of that more often than not. But I just dont feel like doing anything about them. I look around me and most of my friends and colleagues are settled in at least one of the aspects. And the realisation that I am unsettled in anything is actually pretty scary. Even my job, well, housemanship is coming to an end. So what else now? So where will I be heading if I dont get the MO posting of my choice? N that is just one of the many concerns.....

But at the same time, I dont seem to be doing much about it. It's just this perpetual lethargy, lack of motivation...... N to be true to myself, time is not so much of an issue as it was before..... But there is just something missing..... Just cant figure out what it is...... Sigh!

No comments: