Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rambles......

Itz been a long time since I blogged - actually a long time since i did things i've wanted to..... Such time is really hard to come by - and when it comes it just seem to slip away without notice.....

Feeling tired, drained and left with not much energy. Suddenly, it seems like there's nothing much to look forward to. Itz not as if life was a lot better earlier and that itz getting worse - things have stayed fairly the same but maybe itz just me getting older and becoming more grumpy. Well, maybe this spade of emotions just got triggered by some recent happenings which have made me rethink about what exactly i want in life. Watever happened is actually not really a big thing but for some reason itz had a pretty big impact on me - in the sense it has made me rethink about a lot of things. The very things that made me look forward and go on feel like routine and not so special anymore. It feels like i do things cos i have to and not because i want to. Maybe what some friends have been telling me for a long time is true - that I just need a break. Or maybe itz what they call a mid life crisis - except that itz hitting on much earlier - or very much earlier in fact.

Now i have to decide which way i want to head - actually there is not very much of a choice left. Have to overcome the fear and discomfort of treading unfamiliar grounds.

Haiz.....

No comments: