Saturday, July 5, 2008

Holidays!

I woke up this morning to see the clear blue sky..... Just lay in bed, basking in the sunshine for a few minutes before scrambling to find my handphone. It was 7.30 am. Morning ward rounds would have started. I smiled to myself. No waking up at 4.30am, barely being able to grab breakfast, catching the 1st bus just so that I can reach work on time do the most impt task : Updating 'THE LIST'. Checking and rechecking to make sure that patients are not missed out, that the bed numbers are correct, that the latest blood results are updated.Haiz..... No more of that at least for week. Feels really good! Itz a well deserved break especially after the month at colorectal - days starting at 6/630 and ending at 1030 or later. It was a very tiring month but I really enjoyed the posting n learnt a lot. I realised how much of a difference a gd working environtment can make. People think I'm crazy but ya I still do miss working there.

Anyway, itz the BREAK finally! I was so looking forward to it! :D gonna make full use of it ;) Haha.....

No comments: